LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seema Nayra Singh   18 May 2018

issue wid husbnd

i was happily married . bt suddenly after my daughter's birth my in laws disinherited is from their property. their son is also wid them. now m living wid my parents. dnt knw whr my husbnd is. he didnt evn take my calls or msgs. i really want to stay wid him. nd dnt want to file any case against him. plz tel wat shal i do now. whr i go nw

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 May 2018

Give your service to your husband just like Lord Seetha Rama & devotional service to your mother in law. Husband likes u definitely and gift u their properties.
1 Like

JINEESH LAL (LAW STUDENT)     18 May 2018

you just a file a habeous corpus that will be helpful to get a meeting with him 

(Guest)

You file police complaint stating that your husband is missing.  Police will do the rest.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2018

One way is to involve elders, well wishers, mediators from both sides and crease the differences and save the marraige. This can be the best way looking into your intent.

Other way police complaint may be lodged and police official may call spouse and mediate.

Avantika   19 May 2018

While doing all this try to stand on your own feet. Sry but think what will be the worst situation. At the time u must ready to face it. So try to search any job or start any business. Be confident mam. All d best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register