Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is this stratergy?

Dear experts

Wife filed HMA24 for interim maintenence claiming that she dont have any source of income. I filed reply to the same saying that she has independent income & prayed for rejection of application.

on last date she herself submitted her latest salary slips. i cant understood the motive behind it.

expert pls advise, is there any statergy behind filing her own salary slip?

will judge rejects her interim maintenence application on seeing her salary slip?

Pls reply

Thank you

Learning

10 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     30 July 2013

She must be trying to prove that her income is not sufficient to maintain the same life style as she used to have in her matrimonial home. So difference will be claimed as maintenance.

regards ASHOK

(Guest)

Thanx for reply,

She has shown her salary 25K per month whereas i m having 55K per month, we r in city pune.

still can she get maintenance from me?

pls reply

(Guest)
experts.. pls reply

498A__misused (Sec)     31 July 2013

Do you have kids?

not as of now (not as of now)     31 July 2013

25K is very good amount! if you don't have kids, you will get not get any maintenance.

1 Like

(Guest)
@498A misused i have 7 month old son in her custody

stanley (Freedom)     31 July 2013

she will claim maintanence for the kid . And maintanence is co- extensive and is the duty of both the parents . She filed the salry slip as you may file for Pre -jury u/s 340 CRPC ( Giving false evidence ) :-) 

Wife filed HMA24 for interim maintenence claiming that she dont have any source of income.  and then giving salary slip :) ....talk to senior and good lawyer , it is Pre -jury

make sure you check her petition properly ...and ensure no source of income ......only then hit it else it may backfire

(Guest)
Thanks all for your replies. i will talk to my lawyer regarding the same. Thanks a lot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register