LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi   16 April 2016

is right in deceased dughter sons in grandfather property

I want to important advice from all experts. Sir I have grandfather, grandmother, father,mother, two brother, and two auntie .all are alive only one auntie has been deceased. We have already completed lawsuit settelment of property in civil court between my grandfather, my grandmother,my father,my mother and my two brothers except of my deceased auntie son's.in that lawsuit plaintiffs was my grandfather, my grandmother, my father,my mother,my two brothers defendant was I.this lawsuit has been disclosed by court with Referendum between all family member.that time deceased auntie sons told us we don't want share in ur property only please give us money so u can neglect our names in lawsuit.we gave them money which they want.thereafter we have been completed lawsuit settlement process in civil court successfully. After 1 year My my deceased auntie son's told i want our property share in my grandfather property.we are not ready to give his property share right in my grandfather property because he was already carrying money from us. And he has going to do new lawsuit against completed decree.and he are telling to us i do criminal offense in court for the fraud me and court.So my request is all of u experts please help me and give me ur valuable advice to me. Some questions is in my so please try to give my questions. 1) is right of deceased auntie sons in alive grandfather property which lawsuit settlement has been alrady done when grandfather are alive between all family member only except of deceased auntie son's? 2) can they do criminal offense on us? 3)how can we defend to deceased auntie son's? 4)have any way to solve this matter?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

This query is also posted at: ......................https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/right-is-deceased-auntie-sons-in-grandfather-property-135791.asp...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register