Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 6 Replies

satish.purushotham (service)     03 December 2022

There,is no clarity,in your,query.It,seems,with,your money,you,have purchased,property,in your fathers name,have you,shown,this purchase,in your IT statement.

Shashi Dhara   03 December 2022

As  children you can purchase property and can register in his name  and afterwards he can gift or will to that person ,if he dies intestate all heirs will get equal share  if father has sufficient income then other children may object it has self acquired property and claim equal share ,so contact well known  civil ,property advocate and take his opinion.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 December 2022

Yes. Mr.Shashi Dhara explained well and I agree with it.

satish.purushotham (service)     04 December 2022

At,the time,of purchase, if,you doesn't have accounted,money.Then,the transaction, will become, binami.

Atharv Sankliya   04 December 2022

whether daughter of that person will get share in that property if he died intestate

satish.purushotham (service)     04 December 2022

In the absence, of the will,both sons and daughters, will get equal share,including ,your mother. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query