Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous (None)     26 May 2013

Is it mandatory to issue a notice to public authority?

Pls forgive me If i have posted this under a wrong category.

I would like to know if it is necessary for me to issue a 2 month notice to the Chief Electrical Engineer of the Electricity Department of Goa for sanctioning an increase of load on an application signed on the name of my deceased maternal grandfather?

The Police have arrested one of the other heirs (i am also one of the heirs)  under section 468, 471 and 420.

The Electricity Department has refused to revert the connection back to single phase.

A grievance was filed with Department of Public Grievances and the office of the CM of Goa.  They have been regularly sending him reminders to file a response to my complaint .  However, he has refused to reply.

A complaint was filed with the Vigilance Directorate of Goa.  He has also refused to file a response to them.

A lawyer in Mumbai has helped me to draft an application to the court and I am planning to represent myself as petitioner in person and pray to the Hon'ble court to issue directions to the Chief Electrical Engineer to revert the electrical supply back to the way it was for the last 40 years.

My questions is can I directly file an application or will it be rejected for not issuing a 2-month notice to the concerned public authority as per law?

This is my first post, so please excuse me for any mistakes.

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 May 2013

You can file, but there will be a procedure , which you will have to follow.

Anonymous (None)     01 June 2013

And what would that procedure be????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register