LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (soft engg)     02 January 2014

Is it fake registration

I invested in a real estate company in the  year 2007 , during the payment itself they played a trick and took my photo and finger print on the paper titled sec-32 of the act 1908 paper.
But after two years i.e year 2009 , we seen that the company is closed and there was no development at the site and it was a fake real estate company cheated public at large and we asked them to return back our money .
The real estate company predicted that they may face legal problems if they don't do the registration of the plot on my name , intelligently registered the plot in my name in year 2010 without me present at the sub-registrar office , using the photo and fingerprints that i gave in the year 2007 during the payment of my plot which includes both plot cost and development cost.
So , i used RTI Act at the Sub-registrar office to see whether the sale deed was real , to my surprise in the books of the sub-registrar i dont find my document number on the day of registration , in the register book available at SR office , no mention of my document no , no vendor sign , r vendee sign nothing in books presented before SUB-REGISTRAR ON DAY OF REGISTRATION.
so , should i think this registration as fake one ,any help from forum.

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 January 2014

If as per reply of RTI the document is not registered than the document shown to you are fake and bogus. You have to take legal action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More