Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harshal (PP)     03 November 2010

IPC sec 35, 94, 420, 389, 504,506 against wife

Dear All, Pls help me on below case -

1) The in laws / parent of the wife have shown the DOB as in year 1980 to get married to boy whose DOB is 1980 for which they have shown her pan card and medical birth certificate also the wife have passed B.E.  for which they have shown her degree certificate and photo copies of which given to the hubby... 

2) After marriage very soon the wife started every time to go her native place for which hubby had filed RCR u/s 9 HMA which has been reconciled between both parties ...very soon after withdraw the case , wife and in laws stared giving menace for fake 498A and refused to cohabit with hubby... and a child taken away by her ....

3) Hubby have submitted the application to CWA , charity NGO, sent her legal lawyer notice ..etc..out of court all possible ways for reconcile ...but in laws and wife thretend him by means of danger to his life...for which he enquired about her then found that the documents shown by them for marriage were fake documents and they are extorting money from him for getting divorce or maintenance and also wife is working in any govt organisation and having extra marital affairs...which shows he been clearly cheated by in laws and wife..

4) Can hubby produce the photocopies of the pan card and medical documents in the court on which they have shown her date of birth as 1980 ( pan card dob is verified) and the school leaving certificare and other documents shows her DOB as 1979 which hubby was not knowing...also she is not B.E. but only diploma engg.

5) On the application based written to the police hubby wants to file crpc 156(3) u/s 35,94, 389, 420,468, 504,506..what are chances and how much time it takes...



 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 November 2010

You can produce the documents whatever you hve said in your question before the court to prove that  your wife told lie to you.

Madan Gopal Dasaur (Advocate)     06 November 2010

You are at liberty to approach the Hon"ble court of competent jurisdiction by producing the documents in suport of your allegations of lie or fraud comitted by your wife & inlaws  u/s 156(3) .However it will be more appropriate to have the help of  local professinal advocate  of your faith in representing your cause      

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     25 December 2010

What difference does it make if there was a year's difference in DOB. Similarly, are the qualifications more important than the person itself. Why have we narrowed down to these details instead of finding a broader perspective.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register