Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasudevan_A_C (pursuing LL.B at Rajiv Gandhi School of IP Law IIT Kharagpur)     23 May 2013

Ip and competition law

Hi All,

I request your valuable opinions and suggestions to help me shape my career.

I am a BE Graduate working in a software company,2 yrs exp, in Kerala.I have a deep interest towards law.So finally i decided to pursue law and I have secured admission in Rajiv Gandhi school of IP law,IIT Kharagpur.Considering my technical background I have decided to delve deep into IP and Competition law.I have decided this before so as to have a clear thought and concentrate in developing knowledge in these areas and not keep wavering later.

How would you rate this?

Will I have better future prospects ?

will i be able to compete with Students passing out of National law schools?

Will law firms consider people with technical background and law degree ?

it would be great if you can help me with these.

Looking forward,

vasudevan

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

The question you put before us is beyond the purview of legal suggestion.

However,there is always a great chance to reach at the goal when one works with dedication and perseverance.

Schools doesn't teach anything but just provide a place for a common interaction.Knowledge is all about interaction with things/persons. Here,on lawyersclubindia,every memeber is interacting with the other member and thus learning or making someone learn new things.

Competition law is relatively new but in coming days it would be a demanding field of law.The more is the competition in the market in this economic era,the more the professionals in this filed will be in demand.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register