LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabhu Desai   05 October 2017

Investigation under Sec 156 (3)

Sirs, I have filed my complaint for misappropriation of Rs.93 Lacks, in the Court on 17/12/2016. And court had referred it to the concerned Police Station for investigation u/s 156 (3). Now Investigating officer (Head Constable) is not doing any thing with respect to my complaint, even after 9 Months is already passed. Earlier Head Constable was reporting in the Court on every given date and was asking for extension for more time for carrying on investigation, but now he is not comming regularly in the court on the given fixed date. I came to know from reliable sources that investigating officer has been pressurised by higher officials (Suptd of Polices) of his own department and asked him, not to carrying on the investigation. (1) Now what legal procedure that I can take against the Investigating Officer ? (2) What I should do in the court, so that Investigation will speed up. Please advise me. Thanking you in the anticipation. Prabhu Desai


 5 Replies

manoj   05 October 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     05 October 2017



File a Writ before the Hon'ble Court and seek report from the independent agency .... 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 



VIJAY K. TEOTIA (ADVOCATE)     05 October 2017

you must file an application to the same court for seeking progress report of the investigation.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     05 October 2017

You may point out the court for delay in investigation. You can also file WRIT of mandamus in this regard in high court of your state.

Prabhu Desai   05 October 2017

Thank you very much for lending me your helping hand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads