Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Invalid marriage

Page no : 2

sai narayana   18 September 2017

Madam, why don't you hide your religion and obtain the divorce by going on just as it was mentioned previouly about your religion in your marriage registration certificate? For marrying a person the aspects of religion customs practices etc necessary but for a mutually agreed separation nothing can be a hurdle.

Sabi   18 September 2017

Vijay Ji, my mom in law is a retired civil servant and the lawyer who got this done for us just got retired as a delhi high court judge. I don't want to bother him. However, if he can help I don't mind knocking at his door. The witnesses who signed for the registration too were high profile supreme court advocates. This happened because mom was GM-Law, with a certain sector. I can't take their names though.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 September 2017

So if some retired High court judge commit wrong or advices wrongly it becomes legally correct, this is what you want to say. I'm surprised how such a person became judge of Delhi High Court. Wrong is wrong and so called eminent lawyers cannot spit out to make it correct.

Sabi   18 September 2017

Point taken, Vijay Ji. So, I've just decided to move on in life. Since the marriage is anyway not valid, I can go away and continue life as it never happened. However, I'll definitely find out who made this mistake.... thanks again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register