Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Interim bail granted

Hello Experts,

I have been falsely implicated under 498-a and 406 and FIR has already been registered against me and my old mother. My father expired recently 3 months back due to tensions created by my wife.

Me and my mother applied for AB in session court, where bail was rejected on the grounds that i did not picked up calls of my wife and she got suspicious and she came to our house and we beated her and that also in the presence of 2 of our family friends, i repeat our family friends which never happened and all of our neighbors were present when she created scene outside our house and dialled 100 no. We have enough evidences to proove this. Do we need to provide evidences during AB hearing in High court?

----> Now me and my mother has been granted Interim Bail by PUNJAB n HARYANA High Court and we have been ordered to join police investigation, which we did and we have also been asked to go to Mediation centre which we will go on the given date.

-----> Now, my question is whether POLICE plays any role till AB is granted, police is asking that they will do recovery from my rented home in Gurgaon where my wife along with her mother and kid(this kid is from her 1st marriage) are staying. Now, all the belongings present there in that house are mine. Infact, she does not even hold any pencil bought by her in that house.

---> My question is whether High court can reject or dismiss our AB application based on any of the false allegations ? And how much role police does play in all this scenario. As police is repetitevely telling me that they are the main persons who can help in my case or ruin my case and even they can convince court to reject the AB plea.

Pls guide me.

Thanks,
Mani

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Can any reply me pls ?

BR, Mani

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 November 2012

Do the following.

1. Join investigation

2. Give in writing that you are ready to return any/ all items of the lady in your control.

3. Don't initiate any contact with the girl.

God Willing your AB would be confirmed soon.

Yes IO has a role, if he claims that certain items still need to be recovered, the bail would be denied to the main accused.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 

Handphone: +91-8010850498

Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Shonee Ji.

In actual, my situation is that i was staying in rented accomodation in Gurgaon and i came to my native place because my father got expired and i came here to perform his last rites.

After 20-25 days of my father's death, my wife registered a false dowry complaint against me and my mother.

Now my question is ---> As, i was staying in Gurgaon.. IO is saying that they will go for recovery in Gurgaon where my wife along with her mother is staying currently ( i have cancel the lease deed of that house by sending legal notice to owner). All the things in that house belongs to me, leaving her purse and her clothes. All other things in that house are mine including laptop, cameras, mobile and many more electronic items.

What will they recover from there and how can he claim in court that "certain items need to be recovered". My query is can IO make a false statement that some items are not recovered from boys family ? and can he do this based on bribe or pressure created from girls side as he is saying girls side is creating pressure politically and i know that too.

Pls advise me on this.

Thanks,
Mani

(Guest)

Can anyone reply me pls ?

BR, Mani

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 November 2012

Hmmm,

Then the argument in next date should be. IO is asking recovery from the girls place?

(Guest)

Hi ShoneeJi,

Yes IO is saying for recovery from the place where I was staying along with my wife  i.e in Gurgaon.

I never went back to Gurgaon after my father's sudden demise. So IO wants to do recovery from Gurgaon, but i have stopped paying rent of that accomodation via official notice to landlord

Also all the items placed there belongs to me only , keep aside her clothes rest all are mine.

Also, currently wife is staying there along with her mother and her kid.

What do you suggest in this scenario ?

BR,

Mani

(Guest)

Pls suggest me...

BR, Mani

ADV S PATHAK (lawyer)     10 November 2012

u must be having copy of lease deed in your name and your address will be the same as this gurgaon residence was your living place prior to these 25/30 days of absence. place this on record to prove IO hand in gloves.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register