INTERIM APPLICATION

Dear Sir/Madam
1) I have completed my BCOM GRADUATE
Please I should now that on such grounds of wife education whether court can deny monthly maintanance /interim relief /litigation expenses to wife YES (OR) NO

2) I am not working
Please I should now that on such grounds of non working wifes whether court can deny monthly maintanance / interim relief /litigation expenses to wife
YES (OR) NO

Please answer to my 2 points 1 by 1 Each points in brief explain and plz give reason

Many Courts are giving different type of judgements in each cases for this question in google
Which rule will follow family courts so plz answer here

Lawyer

@ Pooja Maddol,

The court may grant interim maintenance to a graduate wife, if she has no means to survive.

Grant / award of maintenance differs from case to case.

No explanation / reason can be obliged. Bad question and manners.

Is it an examination hall question paper or you are seeking opinion and obligation of experts on this platform ?

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Advocate

Yes better to consult local lawyer and act accordingly

Advocate

Please seek a conference with an Advocate as your case needs some activity as well!

Retired employee.

Ordering for maintenance is the discretion of the court, depending on several facts, circumstances, and pleadings.  There is no hard and fast, vanilla formulae to decide maintenance.  You can only plead before the court that you cannot maintain yourself and require a minimum of a certain amount to lead a comfortable life.  If the spouse can afford it, the court may grant that amount.

Advocate

You have not posted the material facts necessitating the seeking of maintenance from the Court!

I am a graduate but I am not working court can deny interim maintanance( yes /no)

Advocate

Court will provide you ad interim maintenance order based upon the submission of your Advocate.

Advocate

The spouse  applied for maintenance from another spouse based on the no means to sustain  the expenses  would always be considered by couirt.

The quantum of maintenance would depend on the proof of the earnings of the other spouse. 

The same rule is applicable for interim maintenance a s well as for main petition seeking maintenance.

Mere qualification would not disentitle the petitioner from claiming maintenance especially if the petitioner is not having  any source of income. 

Advocate

You are yet to post the information as to the circumstances seeking maintenance - that too, maintenance from whom?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x