LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arshad Hossain (Managing Director / Proprietor)     20 November 2012

Injunstion

Need help in regards to my Office room having all valid licence now my younger and youngest brother trying to dis posses me by fabricating a charge  that i am going to sell out my office room which is undivided property but the fact is that the arae of property is not consisting only one office room its a 4 storied building but both my brothers try to focus the matter only upon my office through 144 cr pc and and Civil injuction which has not been granted yet. and they are using muscle power against me and put a key pad lock upon the collapsible gate of my office  and  remove the letter box but the wooden door key is in my possession.

what shall i do

Learning

3 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     20 November 2012

Immediately apply for removing the obstruction put on illegally before the court. For that you will have to show that it is your office room which you have been using for a long time and your brother has illegally locked it. and due to this illegal action of your brother all the necessary paper are locked and you are not in a position to work in your office.

Arshad Hossain (Managing Director / Proprietor)     20 November 2012

Do i apply before Magistrate in Court or to Police Authority if i need to apply before magistrate in Court then under which section as because i have already made a complaint before Human Rights Commission, Hon'ble Chief Minister, Home Department Police Administartion, Commissioner of Police, Joint Commissioner of Police, with all proper Documents and also a photograph of my Company Sign Board Letter Box which was exist there earlier and also a photograph of Letter Box which has been installed there by removing my Letter Box and a Grill of main entrance key pad lock but the wooden Door lock key is in my possession.

surjit singh (Assistant)     22 November 2012

Since you have already approach the Human Right Commission and other authorities, you will have to wait a little, because you cannot approach each and every forum at a single time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register