Thanks for your prompt response. It was quite helpful.
Have few more questions as follows:
1. This trust property is not serving it's purpose as to act in the benefit of the trustees cum beneficiaries as the property is in dilapidated condition we wanted to develop the said property about 12 cottahs as income is meagre and we are unable to maintain the property.
2. My grandfather had made this trust for his benefit for his lifetime, his 2 sons and their respective families and his deity Sree Sree Gopal Jew.
3. The clauses included in the deed doesn't mention the " sell" of the property but it states that construction can be done, mortgage n lease etc.
4. We appealed to the district judge but the appeal was dismissed as it was not maintainable under sec 34 of the Indian Trust Act as the Court doesn't have the jurisdiction to grant power to sell it only gives opinion, directions etc.
5. It states that the Trustees shall be entitled to frame Rules and Regulations and to amend and very them from time to time."
6. Hence, how can we sell this property can we amend the clauses?