LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

The Class   16 August 2018

Indian Railway Labour

I m bharat kumar. I m working as helper in signal and telecom department in North Central Railway, India. Main BRS ke tahat apne father ki jagah aaya hu. Hmare section ke ADSTE sir ne kuch dino k liye mujhe apne office me kam krne liye lgaya. Waha pr mujhse computer pr ek babu ka kam b liya jata or helper ka b. babu na hone ki vajah se dhire-dhire saara kam mujh pr hi aagya. 6 month ke bad jb main puri tarah thak gya extra kam krke to maine saf mna kr diya. To mujh pr press dala jaane lga. Mujhe transfer krne ki dhamki di jaane lgi. Yaha tk ki Sr. DSTE tk ne mujhe saf kah ki agr kam krna hai to ADSTE k pass kam kro vrna tumhe hum rahne nhi dege. Transfer kra dege. Es tarah mujhe presan kiya jane lga hai ki meri leave rok di jati. Payment katne ki.dhamki. absent lgane ki dhamki. Di jaati hai. Plzz help me!

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2018

Arrange to record such acts (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted) for use at the time of need at appropriate time in appropriate forum.

Try to resolve with your own skills; request, persuasion, persistence, reasoning, negotiation, prespresntations and build favorable written record..

Remain amiable and gentle.

You need this job and need to learn to handle bosses.

This happens and one need to learn to bear the oressure with sklills and avoid penultimate actions emerging fro power vested in chair of bosses (Best Recourse).

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2018

Or try to get intervention by unions

Or by approaching higher authorities

Or approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the case related docs etc etc for a considered opinion to handle any situation…properly.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Labor court/CGIT, School-Educational tribunal, CAT, Civil Courts, HC, SC..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register