Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirmal kumar (student)     24 January 2015

Indian laws are for helping criminals or for comman man

hello,

recently i have bought a land and the same seller constructed the house and sold us with incomplete construction.

Now the seller is not allowing us to build a boundary and install a gate and forcefully leaving his four wheeler in my parking area; on objecting , he shows his muscle power and threatens to destroy the whole family as he belongs to the D.M.K party {a political party of Tamil Nadu }.

we went to the police station who refused to file an FIR. But admitted a written complaint in a plain paper from us and asked to come the next day after interrogation with the other party. Its been a week , on asking the the officials , they say the party has not come yet.

On trying to contact the Inspector , the official dosent allow , then the sub inspector with a rude voice says "whats the hurry we will interrogate". then a constable said me you go proceed through the court, he is a politician so steps wont be taken here.

on contact with a lawr , who said to get the order it will costs around 30,000 in which 10,000 costs for the stamp duty.

my question is when i have a land registered in my name and even the patta is in my name then why should i pay so much for just a boundary.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register