LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Income tax theft

Hi Sir I beg to say that i am kapil kumar living at thane maharashtra, I want to complain my Father in Law which is a very fraud & cheater person, He collect lots of Black money and many benami properties in mumbai, thane, bhiwandi, kanpur and his village in the name of his wife, Daughters, Son, Sister in law and also myself. His sallary iz below 10 lac per annum but he earn black money in crores Sir kindly take action to that person i know mostly Properties adress and all information which required Thanx Kapil kumar 9870308081

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 March 2020

It appears that you are not coming out with facts and there may be some personal differences between you and your father in law, and you may be facing dowry harassment and wish to expose him in revenge or to retaliate your FIL.

If there is truth in your statement you can file online tax evasion complaint under whistleblower policy as an informer on the online website of director-general income tax.  

This forum is dedicated to offering simple legal guidance to those citizens who need such guidance, and neither the forum nor its members can take any action against anyone on a simple complaint by a member.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     28 March 2020

There are different kinds of out laws and in laws, the out laws are Wanted but In laws whether male or female are not wanted and  lots of allegations are imputed against them. If you have been cheatd it  is your duty, by file case against your in laws for cheating you, rather than expectibng others to do for you? You can expose your intention in LCI  with your phone number with intention to fixed you father in laws, but cannot fight against him in the court is plainly ambigous and illogical.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 March 2020

Originally posted by : Kapil Kumar

I want to complain my Father in Law which is a very fraud & cheater person, He collect lots of Black money and many benami properties 

His sallary iz below 10 lac per annum but he earn black money in crores

1. Very Good.  You can prefer to write a detailed complaint letter with all the documentary information you have and giving the PAN card details of your father-in-law.  You will become entitled to 10% reward (tax free) money from the income tax dept.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 March 2020

As suggested by many experts above, you can file a complaint against your father in law for tax evasion.

Make sure that  you attach documentary evidences to support your complaint without which no action will be initiated by the income tax authorities. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 March 2020

What are the evidence to prove the allegations levelled by you ?

If you have some documents and you can prove it beyond reasonable doubt your father in-law is destined to go to jail.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 March 2020

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for analyses of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding, if there is some truth in your story.

Shivajeet   05 May 2021

मै शिवाजीत सिंह उर्फ अन्नू रणवीर सिंह  पुत्र रणवीर सिंह विशेष अनुरोध करता हूं कि एक  फर्जी व्यक्ति जिनका नाम कपिल कुमार पुत्र राम सिंह ग्राम शिशुपुर , पो करबिग्वान कानपुर नगर के निवासी है जो अपने आप को इंजिनियर बताते थे किन्तु ये सब फर्जी निकला। ये व्यक्ति मेरे ग्राम शिशुपुर का निवासी है किन्तु  मुंबई में रहकर फर्जी आधार कार्ड ,वोटर आईडी, PAN कार्ड बनाते हुए मुंब्रा पुलिस स्टेशन के मुंबई पुलिस द्वारा पकड़े गए थे एवम् मामला थाने महाराष्ट्र कोर्ट में विचाराधीन है ।
जिसकी डिटेल है_ RCC NO 1413/2020
Fir No 164/2017
Mumbra Police station
Next Date 25/11/2020
Accused:
1) Narendrasingh Sajjansingh Rathod
2) Kapilkumar Sriram Singh
3) Hemantkumar Vijay Kelkar
आप इसे चेक भी कर सकते है
इस व्यक्ति ने फर्जीवाड़े के इसी क्रम में मेरे नाम अन्नू रणवीर सिंह के नाम से वोटर आईडी ,PAN CARD बना रखा है एवम् मुंबई की भारत कॉपरेटिव बैंक दीवा थाने में खाता खुलवा रखा है एवम् उससे फर्जी लेने देन एवम् अन्य लोन जैसी अवैध  सुविधाएं प्राप्त करता है ।
एवम् बैंक तथा महाराष्ट्र सरकार को कोई जानकारी नहीं है ।
जब की ये व्यक्ति कपिल कुमार पुत्र राम सिंह के नाम से शिशुपुर ग्राम सभा में वोटर आईडी बनी है एवम् इसी नाम असली आधार कार्ड कार्ड बना हुआ है !

कृपया सभी से अनुरोध है कि   उक्त फर्जी व्यक्ति के खिलाफ शिकायत की कार्यवाही कहा पर प्रस्तुत की जानी चाहिए ताकि उचित कार्यवाही हो सके ।एवम् भारत सरकार के कानून के विरूद्ध अवैध आईडी एवम् अवैध  बैंक खाता खुलने एवम् उसके आहरण से रोका जा सके ।

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register