LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishika   11 November 2017

Incidence of tax

can i sub- lease my property to my husband's company at nominal rates so that it can further lease it and the tax incidence shifts into it?

 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 November 2017

Only a Chartered Accountant can inform you of tax implications and how to avoid tax.

Advocate services can be obtained in drafting such lease deeds ensuring your interest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query