LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukund (advisor)     11 September 2009

if file case against 30yr old tennont what time it will tak

i have 4 tenent in my commercial property from last 30 to 35 yrs & i m plannig to file case against tenent  because i want my propert for my son business they are taking another property for there business and i m really need in property to my educated son.

can u plz tell me what exactly i can do or

how much time it will take in court of maharashtra in nasik . district

because time factor is very important for me !

Learning

6 Replies

Namit Vidyarthi (Proprietor )     11 September 2009

I am also facing the same problem. But in may case The occupants are unauthorised as they have given verbal permission to Live in the premises. The H"ble supreme court has decide the title in my name and the Decree has also been issued. The case has been dismissed with the cost of Rs 50,000/- (Rs Fifty Thousand Only). Now what's the solution as I have already loose 15 years from lower court to Highest court of India. Please advice. Thanks.

B.S MANJUNATH (ADVOCATES)     12 September 2009

You will have to set the law in motion. Consult a lawyer and file appropritate suit immediately. there are reforms taking in the legal system and cases will get disposed faster. Believe in our judicial system it is good for the growth of civil society. Don't have confusion about filing the case do it immediately. You will get your problem solved faster.

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     13 September 2009

You will be lucky if you get your property back in your life time.

Chanchal Nag Chowdhury (Advocate)     21 September 2009

U have not stated where Ur property is. Tenancy laws are local laws &are dealt with accordingly. However, if U r in a metropolitan city, Ucan file a case under the Presidency Small Causes Court Act for summary eviction if U can prove that they are unauthorised occupants.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     21 September 2009

Think twice. Is the property so valuable that you want to spend money to get possession. If not, you will end up spending more than the cost of the property and gain some years, may be too old, to enjoy the fruit of your labour.

Namit Vidyarthi (Proprietor )     22 September 2009

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the advice. The property is at Gwalior (M.P.) Kindly let me know the procedure at Gwalior.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register