Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Kumar M (Farmer)     26 September 2018

Ia under section 319 was allowed by the magistrate in 498a

Dear Experts, 

I have been facing false 498a trial since Nov 2011. Initially 6 of other family members (Parents, 3 siblings & my sister's husband) were included inthe FIR. Police removed 6 names from charge sheet and only filed on my name. Opposite party's father was a retired police constable and the lady is a dentist. The family is 3rd rate 3rd class. The trial is going on in Bangalore court. She attended only 4 times till date. On 26th August 2016, she appeared for the last time and gave evidence (partially). Post this, the PP upon the pressure from her father, filed IA under Sec-319 in Feb-2017. Till now, the objections, counter arguments went on. Finally, after much delayed tactics played by court.... yesterday (25th Sept), judge allowed the application to implead other 6 members again into the case. Unfortunate part, Judge relies on PP and PP is in favor of woman. The lady's father who played a big role in this disastor for 8 years, has recently passed away. But the lady b*tch is bent upon taking this agony forward.

Despite the Charge sheet clearly states that there is no involvement of family members & we giving certain evidences, judgement copies,  Judge has allowed it. It was quite evident that he passed a wrong order without going through the documents / case history properly. To my bad luck, I have the most pathetic and cheap rated advocate...who just talks. He is a synonym for All fart no sh*t... I have decided to change him. 

Facts in brief:

1. Marriage happend in April 2009 and she left in June 2011 

2. She filed Crpc 125 first in Nov 2011 asking for 20K monthly maintenance. The same was dismissed in 2014 

3. 498a was filed later in Nov 2011 and it is pending 

4. I filed divorce case in 2014 in Bangalore and the same was transferred to her native place in 2015. It is at final Arguments stage  

5.   Sec 482 petition was filed 1.5 years ago in High court of Karnataka. Unfortunately it has not come forward to the court till date. Advocate is playing a spoil sport 

6. PP filed Sec 319 IA in 2017 and the same was ordered yesterday (25th Sept)

6.  Bitch is MDS graduate and working in a dental college. She is hiding her employment details and telling in the court that she doesn't have job. She is already getting Rs.2000/- as interim maintenance from me under 24 HMA in divorce proceedings

Need your advise 

What is the best approach now? 

In which court should I challenge the order pronounced yesterday? Sessions court / High court? 

Advocate is suggesting to get the stay order on the order to stop proceedings until the Judge & PP get transferred. I don't understand his logic (No guarantee that the future judge / PP will be good)

I have not been able to renew my passport due to pendency of this case. Is there a way? 

Bitch is asking for fat alimony of 1 crore to settle things down. PP is playing a mediator role here? 

Please help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register