Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin sharma (engineer)     01 March 2014

I am in probation period and on sick leave from last one mon

Hi,

I Joined a big private company 3 months back and on a sick leave from last one month , the company has payed me the salary for this month also , now I want to resign with out joining back.

So what actions company will take over and do i have to pay that One month salary back plus 15 days notice period salary also.

Thanks for your suggestion

Learning

3 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     02 March 2014

Yes, you are supposed to pay back the amont given by the company and have to serve the notice period as per the offer letter or in lieu of base package. When company has trusted you a lot why do you pay back in this way. You will be blacklisted by the company forever and could be a possibility that your details will be shared with the third parties and you will feel the repucursions at the later stage. Notify the company on your status and take necessary approvals
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 March 2014

Join duty, tender reasonable notice period (under proper acknowledgment) and serve the notice period, handover charge/company property, obtain acceptance of resignation, service certificate, relieving letter, FNF statement, salary slips of all months, PF number-a/c slip, ESIC card, Form 16, NOC/NDC etc…………….

Notice period/pay during probation period may not necessarily be applicable. There are many threads that you may find relevant e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Salary-never-paid-on-time-Quit-without-any-notice-period--98434.asp

Do not abscond.

Approach a local labor consultant/service lawyer and proceed under thee expert advice of your lawyer.

sachin sharma (engineer)     02 March 2014

Thanks for your response.

I want to clear it to the company that I will not be coming back but i can not serve the notice period because of  location issues,

but I am ready to pay the complete amount in fnf to the company back.

If I complete all the company expense over me than also I will be blacklisted or not ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register