Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I am anable to join all of you in FORUM !

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"

"other blah blah of dipangkar in favor of uma"

By the way ,why are you take side of uma so much ?  

At last uma found 1 appreciator in LCI. (himaytee)

Click following link , only two people carry forward that link. And thats in 2 in night.  Not even single reply from any other person.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Cunning-Govt-may-let-ANNA-fast-till-death-39153.asp  
"

ha ha zeeshan bhai.good replying

mr chitranjan writted good article against extra martial affiar at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Sex-outside-wedlock-is-sin-and-crime-3833.asp.

he saying religion prohibited adultry.but uma comment for him why you bringing religion in yuor article.see her comment.uma has problem when sommebody speak against extramartial affiar.

now most impotat queston to dipangkkar-

"dipangkar himayatee bhai,apki vivaah ho gaya kyaaaa?"

(Guest)

uma you wink to dipangkar and say enjoy gift of life.

why why why?

Dipangkar (Business)     29 June 2011

@ Zeeshan

"PS:  Who are you to consider my post ? It's for uma . Not for you .... Are you judge here ?"

Ans : You again missed your points here. I said, "In my viewpoint". Yes, I can always consider myself as a JUDGE in my viewspoints.  You may target your post toward UMA, but here it's a Free Public Forum, NOT your personal paternal Area. Anyone can pass any comments regarding any post. So stay away from the simple way of trying to win a debate by saying that old "who are you" statement.

"PS:  You are new here ? don't you see her previous avatar ?"

Ans : No, What I see is a Old car in her avater. Hmm......So do you mean to say that Uma is advterishing an unique car ?

"PS: If you want them why go for google or here & there , just PM her."

Ans : I am afraid That's NOT my habit of PMing user for Phone Numbers, whenever I see a Female ID. Is it your Habit ?

"PS: I didn't know the meaning of dipangkar. Is that means that word didn't exists ?
Dinesh means to say,  hi-fi . Hi-fi stands for "high fidelity" ( just google it). Dinesh uses this as 'tone'. Not for appriciation."

Ans : The word "dipangkar" is a name, But the word "Hi-Fi" is NOT. Everyone knows that Hi-Fi stands for High-Fidelity. Dinesh said "hi-fiGH", not "hi-fi", it cannot be considered as the same. Two alphabeths "G" & "H" are added with the "FI". So your Logic again doesn't stands here as a Debate.

Example : Add Just the "G" to your "My Extorted Son" and it will come out as "My Extorted SonG". No one may even look upon your interest here in LCI for your "Extorted SonG" LOL.

""other blah blah of dipangkar in favor of uma"
By the way ,why are you take side of uma so much ?  "

Ans : After all it was in my post where it all started.  It started when you LIED by EDITING your PAST POST the next day..

"Click following link , only two people carry forward that link. And thats in 2 in night.  Not even single reply from any other person.
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Cunning-Govt-may-let-ANNA-fast-till-death-39153.asp"

Ans : Which type of Silly Logic you want to display by this ?  That's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS  who & who is continuing a thread and at WHAT TIME.  Everyone have their own Time schedule. Hope you are not  standardized in such a  backward place of the globe where peoples use to sleep at 6 pm, just because of darkness that follows after sunset.

Originally posted by :Member (Account Deleted)
" ha ha zeeshan bhai.good replying

mr chitranjan writted good article against extra martial affiar at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Sex-outside-wedlock-is-sin-and-crime-3833.asp.

he saying religion prohibited adultry.but uma comment for him why you bringing religion in yuor article.see her comment.uma has problem when sommebody speak against extramartial affiar.

my most impotat qestion to dipangkkar-

"

Dignity of a manager, Managing Debate  like a Chowkidaar.

Kyon ? Tumhe koi aitraaz hain kiya ?

Mujhe to yeh tumhaara aitraaz nehi par, tumhara NAARAAZEE jarool laagta hain. 

Originally posted by :Sarvesh K Sharma
" ...main to apni vyatha suna raha tha.............

par ye to katha ban gayi.
"

Ye katha jab KATHAK ban gayi,

Ye Katha ki aab GATHA ban ni hain.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Member (Account Deleted)
"

"

"other blah blah of dipangkar in favor of uma"

By the way ,why are you take side of uma so much ?  

At last uma found 1 appreciator in LCI. (himaytee)

Click following link , only two people carry forward that link. And thats in 2 in night.  Not even single reply from any other person.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Cunning-Govt-may-let-ANNA-fast-till-death-39153.asp  

"

ha ha zeeshan bhai.good replying

now most impotat queston to dipangkkar-

such cheap comments are not expected here..

"

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     02 July 2011

Thanks Utpala. You are right.

No use even replying those CHEAP COMMENTS.

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     03 July 2011

On second thoughts.... just one more time, else Zeeshan may think that i have turned tail.....

@ Zeeshan,

" I said who are to consider my opinion about uma. My opinion is for uma. Uma herself consider it.  "

Answer : My last "It's a Free Public Forum" reply is enough for it. 

" If you can't see uma's pic , What can I (or anyone ) do then ? "

Answer : So you even can "see" someone's face in a car's picture ? Nice imagination. You seems to have nice calibre to be a Visual Artist.

" lo ji , when I says that ?? Where habit come in between ??? You said uma didnot give her number etc.etc. I said simply PM her , where is  the matter of habit arise ? Do you have a habit of searching for girls on google ? As you write earlier ?"

Answer : Can't you read a sentence completly before saying some thing ?

I said "Googling Uma may bring out more then a 1000s "Uma"s in Pune"

That's a VERY POOR indication that i keep googleing for girls..

" Was exam of grammar going on here ?If you don't understand little errors surely  you don't use sms ? Sure you also didn't understand them also. Grow up . It's sms generation. If I write song instead on son surely people understand it. Everyone understand it's a mistake. Extorted song didn't mean anything "

Answer : This is a Law & Debating Forum, even an alphabeth may count as an argument.

SMS generation ???
I have heard of many "generation"s,  but sms generation.... LOL.... You grow up, don't compare words such as "Science," "Space", etc with "sms".

Btw, Zeeshan, the sms system i know, use many words in condense form than the original, first time i heard from you that peoples also write sms using lengthy words than the original. (Such as adding an extra "GH" after those words.)

Btw, meaning of Extortion....>

"Extortion, outwresting, and/or exaction is a criminal offence which occurs when a person unlawfully obtains either money, property or services from a person(s), entity, or institution, through coercion."

So it seems, your  word "An Exorted Son" may be meaningless for he is not  money, property or services,  

But "An Exorted SonG" may have it's meaning for a song may fall between the limits of Intellectual Properties.

" Wrong, it started when uma wrote " his level." "

Answer : Correction Zeeshan, It all started when you MODIFIED A PAST POST AND LIED, hence UMA had to comment so.

" Who do night shift or chowkidari.  Please check time of postings. "

Answer : So you still thinks that Chowkidari are done only at night ? Lmao...Come out of your Den, dear, for the world has fast fowarded itself into the future. 

(Guest)

LOL!

I am having a good laugh,reading all these funny replies..

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     04 July 2011

" It's time over. I have gone to upper class. You left behind.
You do your homework late. The syllabus has changed . Hence no marks & no reply also.

By the way how many persons help you in preparing you answer during these 3-4 days ?

"

You still haven't finished primary school ???? 

1 Like

(Guest)

dipangkar....jaane do na...they're a bunch of jokers who dig their own grave and fall into it.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register