Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I am anable to join all of you in FORUM !

Page no : 2

Dipangkar (Business)     25 June 2011

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
" Please read again. The words  "for himself" is there.............

he he he
"

Lier Lier... Pants on Fire....

Nice try on re-editing your past post, Zeeshan.

But sorry, the snapshot of the Quote done in my answer post, left it's evidence that the word "for himself" were inserted on re-editing. 

Furthermore, even the word "dump" was corrected as "dumb" in the same post.

Ambika's post is there too to back me up with the evidence...of the re-editing of the word "dump". He wrote above  "By the way what is dump? Is it a normal spelling error confusing dumb with dump????"

So, better luck next time. :););)

1 Like

(Guest)

Dipangkar...whatsup? are you trying to raise the IQ level of this thread? Good luck with that

1 Like

Ha Ha  HA Uma, it's Fun.

Btw thanks, It seems i will really need Good Lucks here, to deal with ....................... (fill in the blanks)  LOL     ;)

(Guest)

I agree with Ambika that it's not right to make fun of handicapped people. They might be much better people than you.

1 Like

(Guest)

@Dipangkar: I didn't know posts can be edited here after posting! But I did check the snapshots and you're right zeeshan is lying. haha...shows his level.

1 Like

LOL Uma, there is an icon of a pad & pen in the upper right corner of your post, to edit it.

But editing a post can only be done after 24 hours of the life of that post. (I think so). Am i correct admin.. ?

(Guest)

@ Sarvesh K Sharma 

Aaap aab  Upwas  karo Lci will hear your voice.;)

(Guest)
" @ UMA
Do u know your level ? One who advertise in LCI " I am beautiful , single ,alone etc .etc " 

"

she is high-figh lady zeeshan.this is level of her.

in another post she say extra martial affir are good.no harm.

she say married men chat with her and tell her to have affair.

but she also say she is beautifull,single and ...

man! what is she upto?;)

1 Like

(Guest)

@Dinesh Kumar

Yes, you are right.She is High_figh lady.

Dipangkar (Business)     26 June 2011

" @ UMA
Do u know your level ? One who advertise in LCI " I am beautiful , single ,alone etc .etc " 

Nakal ke liye bhi akal chaiye hoti hai. 

You are one of those persons for whom   " I am honest  b'coz I did not get a chance for cheating."
You cannot modify your post. Hence you say these words.  Modify your post if you can.... 

I have edited my post. It's a lighter note. Not any serious discussion is going here which I modified. I 
"

Zeeshan, In my viewpoint, I will definitly consider your posts above as, "a lighter note", for you are always using your "Ha Ha.... Ho Ho.... He He..." with them.

Uma, too used the same "Ha Ha" in her above post. So she too must be considered for the same as "a lighter note".

But if she said " I am beautiful , single ,alone etc .etc " ... here in LCI,

I won't call that an  "advertisement in LCI " . For..........................

(1) She doesn't have a profile picture of herself.

(2) She doesn't have an email address, Contact address etc of where she live in Pune (Googling Uma may bring out more then a 1000s "Uma"s in Pune)

(3) She hasn't provided a contact number of any telephone, mobile etc for the users of LCI.

(4) She has an ID as "Uma". It could be a nickname too.

So, how can someone asses her of Advertising herself in LCI ?

Originally posted by :Dinesh Kumar
" she is high-figh lady zeeshan.this is level of her.

in another post she say extra martial affir are good.no harm.

she say married men chat with her and tell her to have affair.

but she also say she is beautifull,single and ...

man! what is she upto?
"

Dinesh Kumar, I don't understand that why are you attacking Uma, with a MIXTARD of statements.

" she is high-figh lady "

I didn't get your meaning of " a high-figh lady ". What's a " high-figh lady " ?

" in another post she say extra martial affir are good.no harm. "

I cannot find any post in this Thread where she said so. If you mean to say "Another Thread" by saying "another post", then I would request you NOT TO MIX various statements collected from various Threads to debate in accusing someone. That part of the statement could be an different aurgument  in a different Thread.

" she say married men chat with her and tell her to have affair. "

Change your ID with a Female name and enter any Chathouse in the internet, You yourself will find lots of such men falling over you like bees in honey.

" but she also say she is beautifull,single and ... "

Now now...  No sins if someone is feeling herself "beautiful" or saying a truth of  being "single"

" man! what is she upto? "

I would again request you NOT TO REMIX various statements from Various THREADS just to accuse or attack someone, for every different Thread has their OWN Logical flow of Aurguments.

Correction to above,

Arguments, NOT Aurguments

(Guest)

Dipangkar, what the heck are you doing? I am able to get out of such nonsense easily by using the "log off" link. I suggest you do the same. Ignore these people and enjoy the wonderful gifts we have in life ;)

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 June 2011

Originally posted by :G.Nagarajeshwar Rao
" Sarvesh Kumar Sharma can make any thread popular.. this thread is example.. "

Rao saab,

main to apni vyatha suna raha tha.............

par ye to katha ban gayi.

2 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 June 2011

Originally posted by :K.M.Vyas
"
@ Sarvesh K Sharma 

Aaap aab  Upwas  karo Lci will hear your voice.
"

SIR JEE,

UPWAS..........HO YA SAWARG WAAS HO!

Ki fark penda..........hai.

aaho.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register