Hurray..dvc dimissed now what next?

Page no : 3

Aishwarya (Teacher)     19 December 2011

congrats,,

njoy

1 Like

insaniyat (Engineer)     19 December 2011

Hi Ravindra,

After she filed 498a and DVC, I divorce her as per Muslim Law because she closed all the options for reconciliation by praying in DVC to stop me from entering into her house. She accepted divorce. Secondly, she admitted that no in-laws visited her house and not sahred her matrimonial home; Means no Domestic Violence happened. Third she said she has no income while she owned property and getting handsome rent. She admitted when I produced evidences of her property ownership. Hence based on all the above facts, DVC was dismissed with no cost.

regards,

Never Give Up

Vikrant Goel (fkhjk)     21 December 2011

Congrats

you are very lucky to get rid of DV case. also to find exemption in your personnel appearance unless required.  i would like to know how long it took for you to find justice. bcoz i have been fighting for more than 2 years 7months and i dont have any hope to find any justice as the judges are in colusion with my inlaws and wife. sorry they are just to call my inlaws and my wife but i dont think when women is not sincer towards her childrens how could she be sincer towards her husbands & she deserves to be called as my wife.

1 Like

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     21 December 2011

Can some one give a full story of how women dig gold??? I can show thousands of grooms just marrying a girl cause she has gold. And if lust does not end they start beating her etc etc.. 

Shortly I will give full story with evidence and all of you if honest will say 498A, DV and other laws are not sufficient to save a innocent girl. 

Alok Tholiya 

atholiya@gmail.com

www.aloktholiya.blogspot.com

insaniyat (Engineer)     22 December 2011

@ Vikrant,

thnx. it took 2½ years for me to get justice in DVC.

don't lose hope in your case, its just matter of time.

Never Give Up

Sufferer of 498 (Officer)     22 December 2011

Lucky. you got proper justice, it only shows that truth prevails......

Many Many Congrats to you on this....

1 Like

insaniyat (Engineer)     22 December 2011

@ Sufferer of 498

thnx,

yes I agree with you. Truth prevails....

ravindra (Analyst)     22 December 2011

Hi From which city u r ... any one have information on good lawyer in Mumbai for DV and 498a Kindly update

thanks

ravindra sonavane

insaniyat (Engineer)     24 December 2011

Hi Shoneeji, Well, I'm now getting ready for 340, however, your article for 340 (above) is giving some clue that Indian judiciary system is reluctant in perjury cases. So my question is; 1. How far it is an excellent idea to proceed for 340 against her and FIL? What will be the success rate? 2. What if FIL is using his influence to get rid from 340? Thanks in advance, Never Give Up

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 December 2011

How can I answer this question.

If you don't get justice at lower court, move higher court u/s 341.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

insaniyat (Engineer)     07 March 2012

Dear Experts, I have tried to convince my lawyer to proceed for discharge, but he said that HC already gave stay on 498a for my mom and sis. Further HC exempted my presence for every hearing in 498a, hence it is possible to go for discharge unless stay vacated. He said that vacating HC stay is not advisable. please advice whether I have any other option to get rid of from main case 498a or shall I fight till I get justice? Thanks in advance

insaniyat (Engineer)     07 March 2012

sorry for typo error, please read my above query as;

hence it is NOT possible to go for discharge unless stay vacated.

thnx

AAAAARRRRK (Others)     07 March 2012

Can you please post the copy of your judgement so that others who are suffering can be benifitted. Is it possible to contact you ?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 March 2012

YOur lawyer is right.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

insaniyat (Engineer)     08 March 2012

Thanks Shoneeji. @ARK, Yes, sure I would love to share my experience and judgments once my lawyer give me permission to do so. My little advice to all innocent husbands is that never give up! Sure You will win, but please be patience. I learn a lot from this forum and experts such as Shoneeji and others and used the ideas with Hosh and not Josh! Never Give up

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register