Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar Lal Soni (au)     31 August 2016

Humilation at work place

Dear Sir,

i worked in a public limited company (newspaper)  since 2007 , i was posted at lucknow . There i worked for three years. At work place by reporting authority creating a lots of problem in my work.

later he got transferred to noida , but by his affect he also forced me to transfer to noida with him. In this , he also , illegaly changed my deptt.  He forced me and intimidate me to sign the tranfer letter. i request him many times verbally to change my deptt. but he never changed it.

After MAJITHIYA WAGE BOARD approved by supreme court , he again transferred me to chandigarh , again with change of profile , in sep 2015. during sep-2015 to till date , he by his branch head and collegoues , creates lots of problems for me.  They got my signed  on many documents , saying that its a formal and your have to sign it. They also  , created a USER in software by my NAME and  did  many discrepencies through this user and all the blame put on me.

Now  , they are force fully want my resignation. But , as per supreme court order for MAJITHIYA WAGE  BOARD  they cant terminate the service. For this they are trying illegal things , and also asking me to resign, telling me that otherwise they will create a lots of problem for me.

i need an advise from you. I am a confirm employee with  nearly 9 years of service. i also , want to leave the company  , but fear that they will put financial blame on me , after my resignation.

i want that they should provide me compensation , gives me all documents , prior to leaving the company without putting any financial blame on me.

thanks

amar

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     31 August 2016

Amar ji what kind of problem authority made in your work?

Why u transfer to Noida? under his pressure?

Changing the department is work of administrative officer .

To get releve from present job without any financial liability u need to give answer of above question then we could help u.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my profile.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2016

Repeated query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=141567&offset=0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register