LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ca.bhupendrashah (FCADISA)     02 August 2008


can HUF be assessed as an entity beginning with a gift?


 5 Replies

vikas (salaried)     02 August 2008

how can daughter claim  for her property after her fathers die without doing a will. and all property is in h u f series

Gaurav Pandya (Advocate & Registered Trade Mark Attorney)     04 August 2008

After the 1956, Hindu Succession Act, who lady married or born after 1956 they can get share of father's property. If she doesnt get than she can file civil suit.

Guest (n/a)     06 August 2008

if her brother  rent the property which is in huf what shall she do?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 September 2008

she can claim her share of rental income as per her right. 

arun agrawal (advocate-taxation)     07 September 2008

Daughters have by birth acquired equal rights in the joint Hindu family property as coparcenars. Also they have the right to demand partition in respect of the HUF property.These are some of the far reaching RIGHTS which have been rightly given to the female members of our society....In this particular case it is better and advisable to let the female child share the income generated out of the ancestral property to which she is rightly entitled to. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register