Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s (Business)     21 January 2012

How useful is the rcr filed by the husband?

If a husband files for an RCR subsequent to which the wife files for CAW complaint->FIR->arrest->bail->DV->CrPC125->Divorce --- and in the meanwhile also gets the RCR transferred to her city - how useful is the outcome of RCR going to be for the husband at this stage? Would it help in lowering the maintenance under 125 or DV? In simple words, it is worthwhile to continue the RCR case or withdraw/let it run as-is, but not attend?

Regards

LIB

Learning

6 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     21 January 2012

RCR may be helpfull if decided in favour of husband,and finding of therein is in his favour, because it is settled law that finding of civil court is binding on criminal court.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     21 January 2012

No particular use of RCR now.......better withdraw it with lawyers help.

(Guest)

All depends upon the facts of the case.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     31 January 2012

what is the present stage of the  rcr case? withdraw it stating  that now i nomore ready to takeher back because she filed false criminal cases on me as COUNTERBLAST of my RCR.regards

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 January 2012

Right, withdraw it and file for divorce instead.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     31 January 2012

Time is biggest leveler.Memory of witnesses will fade, interest of opponent will also fizzle so it will be sure, simple to come out of your present turmoil. That is what happens in many cases.

If you feel after divorce you can get any other to bat with you, it will be nightmare or you will have to make many many compromises.

You opponent is aware of your dilemma and also can not resettle so terms of MCD or otherwise will be most demanding. If you can come in terms with these hard facts staring at you than only there will be light at the end of tunnel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register