LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamatchi   01 July 2021

How to write a will in favour of a paralysed man.


One of my relative (my wife father) has 2 son & a daughter. His last son, age 26 is paralysed & he is in wheel chair since his childhood. He is mentally strong & a graduate, but he cant walk or stand, he doesnt has sensation from his waist. Few years back my father in - law wrote a will & in that will he wrote as after his death his self earned house solely belongs to his younger (paralysed) son, and my wife (his daughter, the elder sister of paralysed son) shud take care of him. After his death (paralysed son) that property belongs to my wife.

But now father in law's elder son fighting that he will take care of that paralysed person & saying the will is void. but he (paralysed son) wants to live with us. 

Can a person write a will (self earned property) in favour of his paralysed son? 

Now my father in law is no more, my wife is saying we shud register the property in his younger brother (paralysed brother) and we shud take care of him. He even cant able to go for toilet, as his sensory nerves are death. We have to clean his toilet & a cathether is used for urination.


My wifes elder brother is money minded, & he wont take care of him.  & that paralysed man crying that he wont go with his elder brother & he want to live with us.

My wife is ready to take care of him as her child?

The will is registered in sub registrar office, but we doesnt have the will copy & the property document. Everything is with his elder brother & he is refusing to give the will document & property document sir


Can we get the duplicate copy of these document & Whats the procedure to register the property in his (paralysed son) name as per the will sir?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query