LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradeepsiddappadevaru hiremath   25 February 2019

how to stop tenant from torturing

sir, I have explained my details in previous occasion on landlord / tenant issue . now I forgot to say tht the issue is in court but this tenant is torturing my 80yrs dad daily the torture is like this

the tenant is using his wife to give torture
his wife daily ask for water, electricity actually they will switch off the mcb's of all meter as it is outside the premises & on ground floor this
tenant also resides in ground floor so he can easily get access to switch off

as soon as he switch off the mcb's ,water & electricity gets off we are not aware of it as we are in 1st floor
no cameras installed so they are thertening us saying if we not give water electricity they will complain to police, also bring to court notice

so we are afraid as to wht we can do my dad is senior citizen who is not in position to handle this torture so pls sir help me out to get rid off from this torture

Learning

2 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     25 February 2019

There are too many uncultured souls on this land who hardly care for the convienance of others,

If the lis is pending with court, why don' t you address the problem to court. Ask your lawyer to press for strict directions.

Your father being senior citizen of 80 years of age can also file complaint in police for harrasment .

pradeepsiddappadevaru hiremath   25 February 2019

Thank you so much sir happy with the reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register