LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ellin (Student)     04 April 2010

How to register a Law Firm

Hello Sir, i just wanted to know how to get register a Law Firm, for an example i am from Maharshtra and having a Shop & Establishment License In the name of XYZ Law firm, 

and i want this firm to be register as a registered Law Firm.

then where should i make the application to get it registered. and what are the documentation required to get it registered. 

I'v joined for LL.B and completed my 12th, 

waiting for your valuable response.

Learning

12 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     04 April 2010

No other than a lawyer can become a member of law firm so first you become law graduate then lawyer and then think to get it registered with registrar of firms and societies.

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     10 April 2010

without obtaining a degree you get registration of Law firm.   After completing your law course apply in registrar office in you Station.

ellin (Student)     12 April 2010

Thank u very much sir,

Sandeep Badhani (Advocate)     19 September 2011

hello sir i want to know that how we can get a registerd law firm?

Atul D Suryavanshi (Attorney - JC Law Firm)     01 November 2011

Dear sandeep,

Incorporation of Law Firm is not much complicated.

You can start your Law Firm in Partenership or solepropritership. But the essential requirement in Partnership is, all the partners must be Registered with State bar Council as  Practicing Advocate.

We would like to Assists you to get incorporated your Law Firm.

Regards,

Atul Suryavanshi

IPR-Attorney

JC Law Firm

Mobile- 09923552956

Email: atul@justacausa.in

Atul D Suryavanshi (Attorney - JC Law Firm)     19 July 2012

Dear All,

I just wanted to let you know all that, we have changed our domian form www.justacausa.in to www.jclawfirm.in

for your queris kindly visit www.jclawfirm.in

or Email us  - atul@jclawfirm.in / philosophy@jclawfirm.in

Atul Suryavanshi

IPR-Attorney

JC Law Firm

Mobile- 09923552956

Email: atul@jclawfirm.in

SURYA DEVI (Advocate )     13 March 2013

Sir,

I am practicing advocate at salem district i need to register my law office how can do it, what documents necessary please give reply sir

Surya

Advocate

Atul D Suryavanshi (Attorney - JC Law Firm)     14 March 2013

Mr. Surya,

You must register your Firm as Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) for better Legal Protection, less complications, cost effective, less time cinsuming and most importantly it is BCI approved form of incorporated LAW FIRM and it is globally recognised and trusted entity.

You need minimum 2 partners with minmum One Lakh contribution, all the partners must be Registered with State bar Council as  Practicing Advocate.

We would like to Assists you to get incorporated your Law Firm.

Regards,

Atul Suryavanshi

IPR-Attorney

JC Law Firm

Mobile- 09923552956

Email: atul@jclawfirm.in

ASHWINI T (ADVOCATE)     03 December 2013

Hi

I am  Advocate in Bangalore   working  as  Consultant  for  real estate company and  have some  cases ,   my client  is to come to  home  take   service from me and i am getting   disturb  in my  profession and personal Life    so now  i  want   to start my office  separately    as Proprietorship  (ashwinilegalsolutions)    so pls  tell me  what is  procedure for  the same  and if any one in future  wants  to join  with me     in that  time   want i should  do   for inclusion of one more person?    so pls  tell me   how can  i process .

Regards

ASHWINI  

ASHWINI T (ADVOCATE)     03 December 2013

hi

Regarding Posted 18  

pls  send the mail or call me

ashwini.chandramouli15@gmail.com/+919900147538

Regards

ASHWINI

Ranjan (founder)     09 January 2014

You dont have to register a firm under Indian Law. The same has been provided under Indian Partnership Act. The reason being, a firm doesn't have its own identity, it is identified by the partners which form a firm.

Sheena Bajaj (CA)     22 May 2014

Registers are maintained by the respective state Bar Councils. You can check by asking a lawyer for his enrollment number and cross checking this with the Bar Council's register.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register