LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arundhati y (Na)     23 December 2017

How to punish a criminal whose taking undue advantage of loopholes of system

My husband is a born cheat. He trapped me 10 years back and then married twice on account of death issues in my family. He divorced his wives taking my name and was busy in his illicit relationships. Now when finally he married to me last year , he again started his new affair with his colleague who is unmarried and is staying with her and enjoying his life with her as husband wife. He was in complete plan to prove me mentally unstable to get an easy divorce. Now when I'm having all proofs of his masterplan , he has deserted me 2 months back. His family is in full support of his womanizing acts and sinful life. How can I get him in front of court and the judiciary system whom he is least bothered as he is having a criminal mind that can destroy any sound human. He is member of this forum too to get easy way out with expert suggestions . can I get an genuine advice that can be supported by law and sach womaniser can be caught and send behind the bars by the court of law.

Learning

7 Replies

No its not tit for tat.. People who understand less can only write that. I'm having guts to be here after I know he is here and can write nonsense just to prove his deed right. He trapped many girls and created wrong scenes . taking my name doesnot prove my involvement in his wring deeds. He and his parents are master of planning crimes and project innocent people for his sinful acts. Pls don't just write (if you are not him ) ... Anything. It's very easy to name a woman but really hard to make a womaniser and a criminals punish for their sins.

And he has spoiled people's lives ..not me. I'm having sufficient proofs to prove my stand ..I was and I am on the righteous side of karma and so part of this battle. Had I been wrong ever, I would have been easily gone out from him and his sinful life. Remember, truth can suffer but never can lose !! Truth alone triumphs.. And so I m all set to fight this battle against a dirty mind criminal family who is running here and there just to seek a way out.

shrikant   23 December 2017

lodge a complaint against him u/s 498a n fraud n bigamy n then file a dv suit against him.

Police is delaying FIR. Saying Dv is enough for him. Though its a clear case of 498

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 December 2017

If he's a criminal minded, indulging in illicit relationship with different women, than why are you still attached to him. Better to leave him and move ahead in your life. Knowing it well about his loose character you shouldn't have married him, it's mistake on your part getting attached to such man and now seeking advice here in this lawyer forum. What any lawyer advise you here if you yourself committed yourself to him knowing everything about him.

shrikant   23 December 2017

vijay sir also said correct if you want hapPy life then move on n left these bad problems with past. if not then follow previous my instructions.

I'm amazed by this reply. What if I m all set to punish him. Cos he has destroyed my life and my precious 10 years. So leaving him just like that ?? Cos I'm d one whose life he destroyed just out of fun and his womanizing acts. And I was still away from him .he dragged me in his mess. Now after I m realizing my mistake of marrying him , I should run away ??? Or should fight even after knowing that people will put blame on me .without even giving it a thought that someone was harassed til the extent of standing for her own right of dignity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register