how to get patta in favour us

my grand father have an possession on 10acres encroachment govt kisam forest land from 1965 to till date but now my grand father expired and we cultivate on that land from before to till date but before today the tahasildar has a sent a notice to my grand father to deposit some money and get patta in your favour but due to his health problems he didn't attend with the notice in stipulated timeĀ 
plz give suggestions to me how I can obtain patta in favour us we have land encroachment case record and also the government never ask or noticed to us to vacate that land till date.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x