LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ruchika Anand (HR)     30 January 2013

How to get copy of previous complaint

Dear Lawyers,

Let me know am i authorised being a third party to get a registered copy of complaint filed some years ago by some one else against the same person i am involved currently in case with.

Eg.  I am Party A and lodged a case against party B. Some one lodged complaint against Party B some years ago...I need a copy of that complaint it might be useful for my case..

under right to information am i authorised to get a complaint copy????

Also i dont know the exact date of complaint filed against them..without knowing exact date and complaint number......can i get the copy????

please give me a genuine advice..lawyers.


 2 Replies

Ruchika Anand (HR)     31 January 2013


Its going on fine...How are you??


You can get it through RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register