LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


How to get a property purchased from DRT mutated?

I had purchased a property via a sale certificate issued by the Recovery officer, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Kolkata. How can I get this property mutated? I do not have any other document except the sale certificate issued by DRT.


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 July 2019

Apply to the Municipal commissioner in the prescribed format for application of mutation, and enclose a copy of sale certificate.  Write to the Bank and secure all documents deposited with them to serve as your link documents.  You can contact the bank manager for needed guidance as they might have helped in getting such mutations for the property sold by them.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register