Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sekar   04 March 2018

How to find if 498a wife is working


My wife filed 498a, DVC & crpc 125, she lives 750km away for last 4 years, and i have no clue about her where abouts and employment.

I have her PAN, DOB & Passport details.

Is there anyway that i can findout if she is working anywhere?


 3 Replies

TGK REDDI   04 March 2018

The Court in which the cases were filed will help you.

1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     04 March 2018

If she's filling all sort of complaints and cases against you she must have mentioned her place of residence, from there you get to know her whereabouts. File divorce case under the Hindu Marriage Act against her and ask for maintenance during the pendency of the main divorce petition, you'll come to know about her income.
1 Like

Sekar   04 March 2018

Her lawyer his her long distance cousin brother, in all her petitions she mentioned his address, but I am sure there is no way he will give accommodation for years. Coming to the divorce yes I am planning for the same. Thanks for the prompt response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query