how to file a case

I have very critical problem . some goons in west bengal , they forcefully entered in our religious property and make tremendous nuisances , they broke everything. we went to police they didn't filed our FIR and then got only GD, they said we can't do anything against political goons, even goons are currently changed our land record. But we have deed and old land record, properties land religious temple' s electricity bill.But now no any advocate wants to fight for us against those goons for local goon, s fear? what and where we can go ? even we can't file a case in lower judge court without lawyer.please help.

God is for the big battalions.     No justice anywhere from bottom court to top court.


Have you obtained the mutation entries from the Department? If yes, then you may file Writ Petition before the High Court against the Authorities for doing wrong entires in their land record.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu