LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

osho amar prem (president)     03 April 2012

How to executive the custody fast

In 2009 I won custody ex-parta.. and filed execution.. but she filed to dismiss my orders, due to this the court where i have filed execution told that since  she have challanged the custody orders,   execution can not be proceeded.. but she and her lawyer remained absnet and  so her case of dismissing my custody was dismissed..,  now i have again filed for execution.. how can i speed up the priceeding and if judge delayed again.. what to do... and i have not seen my sons for last 5 years, and  my younger sons do not recognise me, what to doo.... can i filed habease corpus.. or any thing else advice pls 


 3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     03 April 2012

execution petitions are expeditious in nature.  so, file it and on every date ask for a short date for future proceedings.  execution proceedings cannot be stopped till stay order is granted by competent court. 

threeleafe (awaited)     03 April 2012



I have a few question - Which court was the dismissal applicaiton was filled? Who told you that execution can not proceed  as OP has challenged the order?

My situation is very similar in nature than yours.  Shall we talk? Sending you my contact number in PM

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 April 2012

Unless there is a stay from the higher court, execution petition would hold good.


Request for shorter dates.





Shonee Kapoor


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads