How to claim refund of prof. tax

sir i want to know the procedure for claiming refund of professional tax which was deducted from my salary although i am 69 yrs of age and as per my knowledge senior citizen above 65 yrs of age are exempted from professional tax. however i paid it last 4 years which amounted to Rs. 9800/-. so is there any solution to get refund of the same then kindly advice me.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

filing for tax returns has been made mandatory, you can claim the refund while filing your return itself. That is why you must mention your bank account number and the bankwhile filing the return.

But if you have not claimed refund while filing the return, you can still file an application for claiming tax refund using Form 30. "This was the common way to claim refund when filing for returns was not mandatory and you had to follow the assessing officer personally to claim refund




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x