how to claim on granfather and grand mother property

Dear Legal Experts,

My Grand father(GF) and Grand MotherGM) are famers,They both  Purchased 80 acres of agriculture properties registered in their names from the income of my Greater grand father (GGF) properties.They left all 10 acres of  ancestor properties /GGf properties to my GF brother in 1940s and  kept purchased properties with them.

After the death of my  GF,GM and GF Brother their childrens divided their shares.

My Father has two daughters,He has got 35 acres share from my GF & GM  properties.He is planning  to give all properties to my sister.My father is stating that all properties is becomes my seperate property/self earned properties.As these properties are inherited to me after my father death (my Gf) in 1975

So  please inform me  how to claim my rights as a Hindu married woman in GF and GM property.otherwise i will loose my share




dear querist,

you have equal share in that property and your father can not deprive you from that,you have to ask for partition as soon as.feel free to call for detailed advise on mail me at advocate_anish@imap.cc




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x