LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar Sheoran   31 March 2022

How solid can a birth certificate be?

The case of dowry and maintenance was going on with my wife for four years. The Judge had made the D.I.D. maintenance case. the wife has married for the second time, for which no evidence has been found, but now she has got a girl whose birth certificate has been received. which cases can I filed on the basis of this evidence so that she can be taught a lesson.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 April 2022

For proving adultery, evidence of having physical relationship out of her wedlock and without her husband's consent is required and such evidence can be in the form of audio/video recording or can be circumstantial evidence like signature of both of them in a Hotel Register while booking a room and spending a night. D.N.A. test is also important to prove on such allegations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register