Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashwani (account executive)     19 May 2014

How safe us & get divorce from wife

Hi..

My self Ashwani. i married in November  2012. my wife is demanding & i coundn't able to fullfil all the demand of her. So, she used to abussing words and i am fristated of her this behavior. But due to social respect i did not want to open instead of that she seprated from me on 24 july 2013. and i filed RCR and also tred to come back her. after receiving samman she agreed to come back  & back with me on 11 sep 2013 befor the first date of court 29 oct 2013 & on that date i withdraw the RCR. But after 2 months on 24 nov 2012 she fights with me and called her family and her family called to police & arrested me but they settelled  the police complained on same day. After 15 days my wife behind me went her mother home with the jewellery items (including given by our family). Now i listen that they also want divorce. so, please suggest me the best to save my hardworking money. I don't want to give her even a paisa.

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 May 2014

If she is ready for the divorce then why don't both file consent divorce petition?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     19 May 2014

if both parties agree for divorce for for mutual consent divorce which will complete within eight months and if you want to fight divorce then how long it takes no one can expect 

and about jewellary you said she has taken if you have list prepare it while submitting your petition you can state the whereabouts of that in that petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More