Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     25 August 2020

How Notice issues after Court orders for issuing a Notice

In a civil matter court orders to Issue Notice to an absent party.....after Order long down period started how to issue this Notuce now.....when many dates have passed


 5 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     25 August 2020

No matter you may issue a notice and file a memo of compliance with the acknowledgement of Notice in the coming Adjournment.

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     25 August 2020

Alright and thanx for answer.

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 August 2020

1. Ask the Court Registrar or Head Clerk, to have the Notice issued thru court bailiff /clerk with pasting orders on opponents door and file compliance affidavit in court.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 August 2020

 the Supreme Court has allowed serving of summons and legal notices through WhatsApp, Telegram and Email. The top court has held that two blue ticks on a legal notice or summon sent via WhatsApp would legally demonstrate under the Indian Evidence Act that the intended recipient has seen the document.

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     25 August 2020

I am highly thankful to Sir Hemnat Agarwal and Sir Rama C. R for complete guidance in the matter....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query