Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How much time does a case in cat take??

Page no : 2

General Section NCDC   17 January 2024

sir i am central goverment employee intially was posted in ghaziabad in 2009 with my co-penalist at pay level 3 as lab Assitant. my copenalist got promotion in 2014 at the post of Sr.Lab Assitant level 4. later we were transfered to Dte.GHS Nirman Bhawan on 01/11/2016 from Ghaziabad. i am physically handicaped from general category. later our parent department transfered to us to NCDC on 28.02.2019 where the post of Lab Assistant was of lavel 4. but i was at the post Lab Assistant Lavel 3 at time of absorption at NCDC, Delhi but MACP was due from 16.01.2019. therefore i was first got macp then absorbed at the post of lab assistant lavel 4. later both of us applied to get the promotion at the post of tecnician at NCDC. Institute reconed his previous service from 2014 i.e. from dtat of getting the promotion of Sr. Lab Assitant. but when i representd for the same the turn down my plea stating that you were on level 3 when you were absorbed in NCDC. seniorty of my copenalist was reconed from same or equivqlent grade in parent department. thus my copenalist has got two promotion while i am bound to the same post. kindly examine my case give me advice what is possibilities in my case.

contact 9310033637 

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 January 2024

The above query needs to  be posted on a separate thread.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2024

Originally posted by : General Section NCDC

sir i am central goverment employee intially was posted in ghaziabad in 2009 with my co-penalist at pay level 3 as lab Assitant. my copenalist got promotion in 2014 at the post of Sr.Lab Assitant level 4. later we were transfered to Dte.GHS Nirman Bhawan on 01/11/2016 from Ghaziabad. i am physically handicaped from general category. later our parent department transfered to us to NCDC on 28.02.2019 where the post of Lab Assistant was of lavel 4. but i was at the post Lab Assistant Lavel 3 at time of absorption at NCDC, Delhi but MACP was due from 16.01.2019. therefore i was first got macp then absorbed at the post of lab assistant lavel 4. later both of us applied to get the promotion at the post of tecnician at NCDC. Institute reconed his previous service from 2014 i.e. from dtat of getting the promotion of Sr. Lab Assitant. but when i representd for the same the turn down my plea stating that you were on level 3 when you were absorbed in NCDC. seniorty of my copenalist was reconed from same or equivqlent grade in parent department. thus my copenalist has got two promotion while i am bound to the same post. kindly examine my case give me advice what is possibilities in my case. contact 9310033637 

Firstly you are advised to open your own thread for this queyr.

secondly you need to put the facts in such a manner that these are understdd in ne reading.

feel free to PM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register