Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman (student)     03 September 2012

How much money i have to pay for regular bail?

Respected expert members I have been booked under 498-A/406 sections of IPC at Rajasthan Region and Ld ASJ has granted me A.B with condition that IO should apply for regular bail within specific period of time, I am residing in Delhi and for regular bail, how much court ask me to furnish money for bail? Whether they ask for F.D or for cash or other source? Whether I will have to furnish on the same date? Thaey will ask for localite surities, how can one arrange local surites as I am totally unkown to that place? Whether magistrate can provide relief or relaxation in providing surities? Whether we have to make prayer in the bail application itself for relaxation from surities? eagerly Waiting for reply at earliest

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

If court grant bail than court will ask you to submit two sureties almost value of Rs. 30,000/- each.

You need not to submit only local surities. You can submit your area sureties.

The sureties have to need FD of said value/or property papers/or moter vehicle parpers with ID.

Ashish Singla 098140 76600 (Cheque Victim's Lawyer. LUDHIANA (PB))     04 September 2012

Further you can also deposit cash equalent to surity amount asked by court , if you do't have any other arrangement there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register