Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MD Patil (Operator)     06 October 2011

How do i prove my caste during caste validity?

Caste validity Scrutiny Commitee, asked to prove Caste? Hindu Koshti

I have following document attached for Hindu Koshti

1) Father's Caste Certificate issueed by Tahsil, Kagal mentions Koshti

2) Father's School leaving mentions only - Hindu, But the School Head Master issued a certificate on plain paper saying the student is Hindu-Koshti. I understand that there was school code which say modification is not allowed in school register if the student leaves the school, hence Head Master refused that time (1981) to change it in School register. But he issued certificate in 1981 on plain paper with school stamp

3) My caste certificate obtained from 'Prant', 'Tahshil'.

4) They are asking for Documented proof of my grandfather where in Caste is mentioned. : My grandfather was not literate, hence no evidence of school leaving certificate. He was born in Rabkavi on 4-Sep-1931, But the birth certificate does not mention the caste.

I want to know where can I will get the proof of Caste mentioning document for my grandfather? I am very little aware of my grandfather as my father/grand mother separated from him in 1964 and came in maharashtra.  

5) For my gradfather we went to 'Ancient record keeper' called as HELVI there I am finding the caste mentioned for the familly tree as 'Hindu Koshti' will that make any legal sense to take up with Caste scrutiny commitee.

6) What is the way out to get the Caste Validity certificate by Proving me as Hindu Koshti?

I am finding that everybody asking proof of the document if one proof is not there they are saying no for the same.

Learning

2 Replies

namshi (bds)     10 October 2011

hi sir;

my name is ahamed and i have done my mbbs from andra pradesh. actually i m from kerala and i am studyin here from 6 years.. i belong to obc in kerala but as my dad is a government employ i wont get any benefits, as i m studyin here in andra since last 6 years wil i be a local here?? wil i b able to apply for entrance here?? will i be able to apply for a reservation thats bce reservation.. plz do reply it would be gr8 favor if u mail me the details. drnamshir@gmail.com

vijaya (architect planner)     28 June 2013

dear sir / mam

i have quarry related to cast validity , cast varification, CBI enquiry on cast validity etc.

actually the case is as follow, though i dont know exact details of each date of proceeding.

1) my ralative is was/is working in governmrnt organisation where he was recruted on caste basis as ST(halba koshti)

2) before almost 3yr there was CBI enquiry regarding the cast validity and government suspended him from his duty. and since then there is the case in district court for this.

3)as per y peace of information there was no froud from our side in terms of froud certificate.

there was an error in this that in tahisildars office the record page was not found regarding this case. thats the only dubitable in this case.

4)meanwhile i dont know what was going in the case and reports but suddenly i came to know that there was the desision on this 25th of june that he has been jailed for 5yrs.

is this valid penalty?

on what basis this could have been resulted?

what are the point on which we can fight when we see that everything from our side is valid and not froud???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register