Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brandi Speck   05 January 2024

How do i protect legally when my wife threaten me of false allegations?

Hi My wife threaten me of false allegations like torchering her for money, beating, doubting her character etc.she also slap herself just to show it to police that i beat her. I also tried to record when she threat me saying such thing. But i am failing each time. She also go to women welfare Association snd police station with above allegation. How do i protect legally? 

Learning

3 Replies

SAM (LEGAL)     05 January 2024

Call her family members and your family members first. Conduct formal meetings with both parties and discuss all these issues before her parents. Record the meeting in writing and take both her parents signature and your wife signature that she will not indulge in such acts thereafter. If she further does this act then she along with her family will be responsible for these acts. Both of you sign declaration cum undertaking duly notarised that you both have set aside all your disputes and will not file any cases including police complaint criminal as well as civil against each other in any police station/courts and you both will live with you peacefully and cohabit under one roof and live happily. Keep original with you in your records for future. 

Send copies of this to Women Welfare Association and local police station and get acknowledgement and keep with yourself. Even after doing all this if she is not listening to you then get seperated from her by mutual consent divorce under section 13B. Remove dust/dirt from your home. Dont keep it in your home or else more dirt will get accumulated in your house.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 January 2024

Since you are innocent of the charges leveled against you, better give a statement before the police expressing all your concern in this regard and challenge her false cases in the court of law if it is converted into a criminal case.

Brandi Speck   08 January 2024

Thanks for info https://uno-online.io

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register