Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How can i Change Caste

Page no : 2

Antarnad   03 February 2016

What happened to amit five years back?

today i am in the same problem

till how much time this system will be there, when there will be change in d society, 

when the time will come, that everyone will have rights to live his life like what he want?

amarnath   27 May 2016

According to my knowledge and if I speak about my state that is Telangana(previously Andhra Pradesh) the caste system is somewhat different. My father belongs to the community called Telaga were it is termed as equivalent to Kapu and Balija by the government. That is, it is a union of Kapu,Telaga and Balija. I'll explain this how the variations are given or continuing for this union. In some parts the people consider them as General or OC(Telaga, or pedda kapu(kapu)) and in some parts they(kapu) are treated as BC(OBC).This is the situation going in Costal Andhra and Rayalseem etc. But, if I talk about Telangana region here, 90% of Kapu are treated as BC. Since, my family hails from Andhra I, marked as General(OC). My parents got intercaste marriage. My mother belongs to SC. Is there any chance to change my caste? 2nd Question: Since, in Telangana kapu are treated as BC can I eligible for changing my caste and also I've born in Telanaga.

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     27 May 2016

Originally posted by : Arup

"change his religion means he has left all his rights in his family & property." - wrong.

no law is there that, change of religion will deprive one, from his property or caste benifit. on the contray property is one's constitutional right. caste benifit given to one's caste bassis, not religion basis. religion is changeable not caste. i have seen several cases where caste benifit remains intact after change of religion. the party officially inform about  his change of religion to his office, central govt - undertaking.

perhaps one supreme court rulling is also there in this effect. but i do not have it.

Sir,

You are right, but ethically, one when goes for change in religion, should denounce his or her caste too.  Only then it can be called a complete conversion.

In India, people change religion only to become good/get higher status in eyes of society but continue to enjoy benefits which they get from the govt for eg:- reservation and quotas, as done by SC ST, when they convert to christianity or buddhism but still mention their names of their previous castes as maadiga (untouchable) or holeya (untouchable)etc. thereby becoming sarkari brahmins, which is absolutely wrong.

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     27 May 2016

Originally posted by : amarnath
According to my knowledge and if I speak about my state that is Telangana(previously Andhra Pradesh) the caste system is somewhat different.
My father belongs to the community called Telaga were it is termed as equivalent to Kapu and Balija by the government. That is, it is a union of Kapu,Telaga and Balija.

I'll explain this how the variations are given or continuing for this union.

In some parts the people consider them as General or OC(Telaga, or pedda kapu(kapu)) and in some parts they(kapu) are treated as BC(OBC).This is the situation going in Costal Andhra and Rayalseem etc.

But, if I talk about Telangana region here, 90% of Kapu are treated as BC.

Since, my family hails from Andhra I, marked as General(OC). My parents got intercaste marriage. My mother belongs to SC.

Is there any chance to change my caste?

2nd Question:
Since, in Telangana kapu are treated as BC can I eligible for changing my caste and also I've born in Telanaga.

Telangana and AP are sht states when it comes to these matters, as I explained above, people who convert to Christianity still enjoy benefits of SC/ST.  This is done by bl**dy politicians to get votes and nothing else.

You can change your religion (christianity, buddhism or) to whatever you want, and also can enjoy shamelessly benefits of SC/ST given by governement of India (whatever is written in your 10th class certificate is your caste for your lifetime).

You can however try to mannange the tasilldar, MRO, senior assitant, junior assitant in revonu ofce of your area in your state and get caste change by means of bibing the offcianls.

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     27 May 2016

Caste can be changed when converting from one religion to another, you need to ask your tahasildar to do it for you, when you convert.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2016

change of religion is just no change of caste.  the only diferenc eis tht once converted out of hinduism/sikhism/buddism one loses reservation benefit.

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     28 May 2016

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar
change of religion is just no change of caste.  the only diferenc eis tht once converted out of hinduism/sikhism/buddism one loses reservation benefit.

If this is true why has govt not thrown people out of jobs who still pose as Buddhists, Christians to the outer world and continue to reap the benefits being SC/ST?  This happens at every place all through the country. or is there need for a PIL to be filed in Hon Supreme Court regarding this?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2016

Originally posted by : Vakalath

If this is true why has govt not thrown people out of jobs who still pose as Buddhists, Christians to the outer world and continue to reap the benefits being SC/ST?  This happens at every place all through the country. or is there need for a PIL to be filed in Hon Supreme Court regarding this?

Many such persons have lost jobs.  If you hafe a specific case then complaint to Tehsildar and get the caste certificate chanllanged.

SC status is not lost by conversion to Buddism.

ST status is not lost by change of religion. Being of a particular relion is not at all relevant for ST status.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2016

Originally posted by : Mrs.Chattopadhyay Bakshi
Caste can be changed when converting from one religion to another, you need to ask your tahasildar to do it for you, when you convert.

I shall be greateful if you could indicate the rule position and my knowledge gets enchanced

Had there be any such rule position anyone will convert as Hindu and jump as SC.

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     31 May 2016

I shall be greateful if you could indicate the rule position and my knowledge gets enchanced. 

Had there be any such rule position anyone will convert as Hindu and jump as SC.

Sir, there is nothing as such, but the great system in our country which promotes corruption as a result of then green coloured notes and now a days red coloured notes, which is a pathetic thing.

Many who have lead a buddhist life and christian life ever since birth along with them their parents, suddenly become hindu SC ST by the power of such red coloured notes which is a shame, now who has time to fight against this?  Shall a PIL be in order to tackle this social evil ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2016

I shall be greateful if you could indicate the rule position and my knowledge gets enchanced. 

Sir, there is nothing as such, but the great system in our country which promotes corruption as a result of then green coloured notes and now a days red coloured notes, which is a pathetic thing.

Many who have lead a buddhist life and christian life ever since birth along with them their parents, suddenly become hindu SC ST by the power of such red coloured notes which is a shame, now who has time to fight against this?  Shall a PIL be in order to tackle this social evil ?

any specific case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register