LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

new to real life (Officer)     08 October 2017

High courts in madhya pradesh to recall maintenance warrant

Dear Experts,

My wife recently obtained a ex-parte DV and Sec 125 maintenance order from a district court in Bhopal. However she was unable to have the order delivered to me. So now the police came to my parents house with a recovery warrant.

I plan to have the recovery warrant recalled and challenge the maintenance orders in a Madhya Pradesh high court. Could someone please advise if I have to file in the M.P high court at Jabalpur or is it possible to file it at Gwalior/ Indore which has a M.P high court bench?






 1 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     08 October 2017

If you want of recalling then you have to approach the Bhopal court but if you want to challenge the order by way of revision or appeal then you can approach high court. The cases of DV and 125 cr.p.c are tried by magistrate court so revision and appeal shall lie in session court. Since warrant has been issued so do hurry. Consult a lawyer with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query