LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     03 June 2018

High court case

Inlaws have filed an appeal in the high court against me asking for an interim relief. On the 1st date i went alone and asked for some time for filing a reply.. on the next date as well i won't be able to submit my reply bcz i don't have enough funds. 1. So can i request the judge for providing me with legal aid? Will the judge grant me some time? 2. By any chance will the judge pass an expartee order on there interim relief? Or judge will wait for my written submission?

Learning

2 Replies

@ lolita- i live in my matrimonial home.the application filed by inlaws under my dvact case for my eviction from matrimonial home was passed in my favour.so inlaws have filed an appeal in the high court against this dvact order.they have made a prayer for putting a stay on my dvact case proceedings. I have money for xerox copies.. but for filing a reply i need to have good amount of money bcz apart from the high court case 5 more cases are going on between me and my inlaws. So i have to save money..this is why i plan to ask the judge for legal aid.. even if the judge thinks that am playing a game of legal aid then alao am.not worries.. my motive is to take a date only and i dnt want to file a reply

@ lolita- i live in my matrimonial home.the application filed by inlaws under my dvact case for my eviction from matrimonial home was passed in my favour.so inlaws have filed an appeal in the high court against this dvact order.they have made a prayer for putting a stay on my dvact case proceedings. I have money for xerox copies.. but for filing a reply i need to have good amount of money bcz apart from the high court case 5 more cases are going on between me and my inlaws. So i have to save money..this is why i plan to ask the judge for legal aid.. even if the judge thinks that am playing a game of legal aid then alao am.not worries.. my motive is to take a date only and i dnt want to file a reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register