Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rashi (Go)     13 December 2011

Help with property owner's rental agreement

warm regards to respected members,

As I have some property which i want to rent to person, i dont know much about strong legal agreement ]which  i should made. please tell me what type of legal agreement and documentation should  I done so that my property lender will leave property as soon as i tell him.

I had bad experience in past , I lend my shop to a person and then he refuses to leave and he went to court and still case is going on in court since 5 years.

please help me dear members.
please tell me in detail that what type of agreement, how much cost of stamp , what are the main points to be included in that agreement and more points you like to tell.(if possible please give me a copy of such agreement)

thanks

eagerly waiting for your reply

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 December 2011

It is better to have lease cum rent agreement for 11 months. If the tenent is good then further it can be renewed for another 11 months.

kanwarjeetsingh (Adv)     13 December 2011

agreed with  Adv. Rajeev

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 December 2011

Once a tenant enters your property vey difficult to disloge him so if you click with him personally than only no problems in future.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     29 December 2011

You may execute lease cum rent agreement for 11 months as advised by Adv Rajoo or you may execute Leave and License agreement for 11 months  mentioning there in monthly  compensation or license fee .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register